Configure Google Trusted Stores
Setup Google Trusted Stores to help increase your online sales and give your shoppers more confidence in buying. After integrating Google Trusted Stores within SEO-Cart and adding the badge to your website, you can improve your order conversion rate and average order size.
You will first need to already have a Google Merchant Account setup and also setup and link your Google Trusted Stores account.
- Setup your Google Merchant account at http://www.google.com/merchants/.
- Setup your Google Trusted Stores account at http://www.google.com/trustedstores/
Once your accounts are setup with Google properly, there are multiple steps you have to take to enable Google Trusted Stores by following all of the instructions below:
Enable Google Trusted Stores within SEO-Cart
- Login to SEO-Cart and go to Configure->Customer Care
- Click on Google Trusted Store
- Enter your Trusted Store ID, Google Merchant Account ID, Default Carrier Code, and Estimated Ship days.
- Update your settings
- It is also recommended to accept Google Checkout Payments along with enabling your Google Trusted Store and Google Merchant accounts.
- Login to your Google Merchant Center account after you have setup and linked your Trusted Stores Account.
- Submit your shipment and cancellation data feeds to your Google Merchant Center account.
- Schedule a daily fetch for Google to grab your data feed (provided by SEO-Cart) under the Data Feeds tab within your Google Merchant Center account.
- Your shipment feed URL is: https://www.yourdomain.com/cirkuit/seo-cart/feed/google-trusted-store/order-feed?orderType=ship
- Your cancellation feed URL is: https://www.yourdomain.com/cirkuit/seo-cart/feed/google-trusted-store/order-feed?orderType=cancel
- More information about setting up your shipment and cancellation data feeds can be found at http://support.google.com/trustedstoresmerchant/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2609892
- More information about integrating your Google Trusted Stores Merchant account can be found at http://support.google.com/trustedstoresmerchant/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2609862&topic=2609888&ctx=topic