Enabling Google Analytics E-commerce Tracking
You can enable Google Analytics E-commerce Conversion Tracking by performing the following steps:
- Login to your Google Analytics account and enable E-commerce Reporting in your profile. More information for doing this can be found by clicking here.
- Login to your SEO-Cart account and go to Configure->Order Page Settings and scroll to the "Google Analytics E-commerce Conversion Tracking" section.
- Enable the checkbox for "Enable Google Analytics E-commerce Conversion Tracking".
- Enter your Google Analytics Web Property Id. Your Web Property Id can be aobtained within your Google Analytics account. More information about your web property Id can be found by clicking here.
- Click the Update button towards the bottom right corner of the page.
* Enabling Google Analytics E-comerce Conversion tracking within SEO-Cart will automatically place the e-commerce tracking code on your order receipt page. You must also enable E-commerce tracking within your Analytics account by performing all of the steps above.