SEO-Cart is proud to announce that you can now seamlessly synchronize your product data to Amazon. SEO-Cart now communicates with your Amazon Pro Seller account using XML data integration provided by the Amazon Marketplace Web Service API. Increase your product exposure and help increase orders by offering your products on multiple marketplace channels. SEO-Cart uploads the following data feeds to Amazon:
- Product Data (_POST_PRODUCT_DATA_)
- Product Inventory Data (_POST_INVENTORY_AVAILABILITY_DATA_)
- Product Pricing Data (_POST_PRODUCT_PRICING_DATA_)
- Product Image Data (_POST_PRODUCT_IMAGE_DATA_)
- Product Relationship Data (_POST_PRODUCT_RELATIONSHIP_DATA_)
With the integration comes some cool new features that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Utilize Child/Parent Variation data support for Apparel and other variation item types.
- Set Amazon Category, Item Type, and Department from Amazon’s Browse Tree Guides.
- Prevent entire categories, brands, or individual products from being uploaded to Amazon.
- Control Amazon Pricing, Product Name Override, Bullet Points, and Search Terms.
- Import and Export Amazon Product Settings to upload your product settings and classification data in bulk.
- Set main and additional Amazon product images for a product or product child variations.
- View the status of Amazon data feed uploads to check for any warnings or errors.
Check out the following knowledge base article for setting up Amazon Product Feed synchronization within SEO-Cart: