Customize your own RMA reasons list
You can manage your own custom RMA Reasons list within SEO-Cart. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Login to your SEO-Cart account and go to Customers->RMA Requests
- Note that if you do not see RMA Requests link, you must enable the RMA system within SEO-Cart. This can be done by going to Configure->Store Settings and by enabling the checkbox for “Enable RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) system under the "Miscellaneous Settings" section, clicking the Update button, and by refreshing the entire page.
- Click the “RMA Settings” button towards the top of the page.
- Once here, you can add, remove, modify, or sort the reasons under the “RMA Reasons” section.
- Click the Update button to save your changes.