Sending a newsletter to your mailing list
- Knowledge Base
- User Guide
SEO-Cart allows you to send a newsletter email to your mailing list. You also have the option to export your mailing list and use a third party service to send your newsletter such as Constant Contact or Mail Chimp.
To send a newsletter using SEO-Cart, you may perform the following instructions:
- Login to your SEO-Cart account and go to Marketing->Send Newsletter.
- Here you can choose to use SEO-Cart to send a newsletter by clicking the “Send a newsletter using SEO-Cart” link.
- Once here, configure your "From Name", "Newsletter Subject", and "Newsletter Body" fields.
- Note: It is usually a good idea to enter your store's name for the "From Name" field.
- Note: It is usually a good idea to not include too much promotional or "spammy" text within your "Newsletter Subject" field to avoid your newsletter being blocked by your customers as spam.
- Note: If you want to paste or code raw HTML for your newsletter, click the "Toggle Editor" link for your "Newsletter Body".
- Click the Preview button
- Preview your newsletter by entering your Email Address under the "Preview By E-Mail" section and click the "Send Preview to this email only" button.
- If you are happy with how your newsletter looks click the checkbox to accept the "SEO-Cart newsletter marketing and pricing information" and click the "Send to Mailing List" button.
Related Support Topics