Enabling US Postal Service Shipping Labels and Tracking Numbers
- Knowledge Base
- User Guide
You can print Priority, Express, First Class, and International shipping labels through US Postal Service within SEO-Cart. To enable this feature, you must first get privileges from USPS to print labels. To do this, please perform the following steps:
- Login to your SEO-Cart account and go to Configure->Shipping Settings->USPS and enable the checkbox for “Enable USPS Print Shipping Label / Tracking Number Notification”.
- Once you click the checkbox, a link below the checkbox will appear for the “USPS Shipping Label Certification Suite”. Click this link.
- Once on the US Postal Service Shipping Label Certification Suite Page, click the “Submit” button to automatically send an email to USPS to request production access to print shipping labels.
- Once US Postal Service contacts you back confirming you now have access, go back to SEO-Cart account and go to Configure->Shipping Settings->USPS and enable the checkbox for “Enable USPS Print Shipping Label / Tracking Number Notification” and “Update” your settings.
- Now that the USPS shipping label service is enabled and you have successfully acquired production access, you will have the ability to print USPS labels when viewing orders within SEO-Cart.
- Important note: When printing shipping labels for USPS within SEO-Cart, the postage for the label is NOT paid for. You must pay for postage at a USPS location or through your own USPS postage meter.