Import customer and transaction data using Quickbooks IIF
The Quickbooks IIF Export feature within SEO-Cart allows you to export your customer and transaction information for orders between specified dates. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Login to your SEO-Cart account and go to Customers->Processed Orders and click on the Export Orders button towards the top of the page.
- Set your Export Type to Quickbooks IIF Export
- Select the type of orders you would like to export. Typically you want to set this to Processed Orders / Shipped Orders.
- Select the type of information you would like to export: Customer Information and/or Product Information.
- Optionally set your mappings under the Quickbooks Settings section.
- Choose the start date and end date for the orders you would like to export.
- Export the file and save to your computer to import in to your Quickbooks software.