Adding a Streaming Media page
A streaming media page allows you to add a video or audio file for your customers to view or listen to on your website. To add a streaming media page, perform the following steps:
- Login to your Content Editor and navigate to the page you would like to add the video to.
- Click the "Edit Content" button towards the top right of the content area of the page. A dialog box will open.
- Click the "Manage Subpages" tab.
- Click the "Add new subpage..." link.
- Enter a name for the new page, set the layout for the video to be "Streaming Media" and click the "Add Page" button.
- Once added, click the "Modify" link next to the video.
- Click on the "Media Options" tab and set the appropriate "Media Type" for your new media file.
- If your "Media Type" is set to "YouTube Video", copy and paste the full YouTube URL or Video ID in to the "YouTube Video ID" field.
- If your "Media Type" is set to "Embedded Audio-Video", set your "New Media Field" to the video or audio you would like to upload. You may also upload a splash image and set other various options.
- Save your new Streaming Media page.
- Verify the "Publish Page" button is enabled towards the top right corner of the screen once you are ready for your new streaming media to be visible to the public.