Enable ShipStation To Print Shipping Labels
- Knowledge Base
- User Guide
ShipStation is specifically meant for websites that have high order volume. Enabling this integration will allow all of your orders to automatically synchronize to and from ShipStation. The following data is sent to ShipStation when a new order is placed on your website:
- Customer Information
- Shipping Information
- Items Purchased
Once the label is generated within ShipStation, ShipStation will synchronize the new order status within Cirkuit so that the New Order automatically changes to Processed or Shipped.
How To Enable The ShipStation Custom Store Integratio with a Custom XML Page URL
- Login to the Cirkuit back office and go to Cart->Configure->Customer Care->ShipStation.
- Click the "Enable ShipStation" checkbox and click Update to save your settings. Note the Username, Password, and Custom XML Page URL fields, as you will need to copy/paste these in to your ShipStation store settings.
- Login to ShipStation and click the Gear icon towards the top right of the page to access your Settings.
- Navigate to Selling Channels->Store Setup.
- Click the "Connect a Store or Marketplace" button.
- Search for the word "custom" and click on "Custom Store - Connect".
- Copy the "Custom XML Page URL" from the Cirkuit back office ShipStation page and paste it in to the custom store settings.
- Copy the auto generated username and password from the Cirkuit back office ShipStation page and paste it in to the custom store settings.
- Click Connect
Once connected, your existing orders and new orders will automatically be synchronized to ShipStation for label printing.
Related Support Topics