- Knowledge Base
- User Guide
Sign up for a Sezzle account.
Sezzle is a payment platform that increases sales and order volumes by enabling shoppers to "Buy Now, Pay Later" with simple, interest-free installment plans. Sezzle breaks down the total cost of an order into smaller, more manageable installments - most commonly, 4 equal payments, each two weeks apart. Shoppers then pay a fraction of the order upfront, but the funds are transferred to your Sezzle account right away - so you never have to worry about how much shoppers have paid. Sezzle covers all fraud and repayment risk, so you can process the order without any worries.
- Login to the Cirkuit back office and go to Configure->Payment Methods->Sezzle
- Copy paste your Sezzle Public and Private API Key obtained from your Sezzle Dashboard:
- Public API Key — The public key is generated within your Sezzle Merchant Dashboard
- Private API Key — The private key is generated within your Sezzle Merchant Dashboard
- Test Mode — Select to put your store in Test Mode.
- Set Payment Type to "Authorize and Capture" to capture funds immediately or "Authorize Only" for funds to be captured after order is marked as Processed or Shipped within the Cirkuit back office.
- Click the Update button to save your changes.
We also support voids and refunds through the Sezzle integration.
In order to display Sezzle widgets on your PDPs, please contact Sezzle at [email protected].