Configure Paysafe Payment Method
Enabling Paysafe to accept credit cards
If you do not have a Paysafe account and would like to create one:
- Login to SEO-Cart and go to Configure->Payment Methods.
- Click on Paysafe link within the "Credit Card Methods" section.
- Turn on the "Enable Paysafe credit card merchant for transactions" checkbox.
- Enter in your Account Number, API Key ID, and API Key Secret that were provided with your Paysafe Account (see below)
- Update your settings.
- You are now ready to accept credit cards on your website. It is recommended that you place a test order with a real credit card on your website to make sure everything is working properly.
Obtaining your Paysafe Account Number and API Credentials
Paysafe API Username/Password:
- Login to the Paysafe Netbanx portal at https://login.netbanx.com/office/public/preLogin.htm?siteLang=en
- Go to Settings->API Key
- Generate a key if one already isn’t there. Copy/paste the username and password in to the Cirkuit back office under Cart->Configure->Payment Methods->Paysafe.
Paysafe Account Number:
- Login Login to the Paysafe Netbanx portal at https://login.netbanx.com/office/public/preLogin.htm?siteLang=en
- Go to Accounts
- Copy/paste the Account number displayed on the screen in to the Cirkuit back office under Cart->Configure->Payment Methods->Paysafe.
Related Support Topics