Configure Elavon / Internet Secure
Enabling Elavon / Internet Secure to accept credit cards
If you do not have an Elavon account and would like to create one:
- You must first get your website tested by Elavon and send them an IP address whitelist to use your account in production. To do this, send the following email to [email protected] (don't forget to put in your correct website URL and gateway ID):
I am using SEO-Cart and would like for you to activate my account for production. Find below the information for account activation:
Website URL: www.mywebsite.com
Gateway ID: XXXXX
IP Address Whitelist: 220.127.116.11/26, 18.104.22.168/26, 22.214.171.124/28
Additional Permissions: Pre-authorization and refund
- Once you have received a successful response from [email protected] after you've sent your email to them, login to SEO-Cart and go to Configure->Payment Methods.
- Click on the Internet Secure / Elavon link within the "Credit Card Methods" section.
- Turn on the "Enable InternetSecure / Elavon to process credit card transactions" checkbox and enter your Gateway ID provided to you by Elavon InternetSecure. Choose your payment type and if you would like to enable refund capabilities.
- Update your settings.
- You are now ready to accept credit cards on your website. It is recommended that you place a test order with a real credit card on your website to make sure everything is working properly.
Related Support Topics