New Store Checklist
- Knowledge Base
- User Guide
The following steps must be completed to start selling online:
- Go to Configure->Store Settings and set the appropriate fields for your online store.
- It is important to set all of your merchant settings such as your store name, address, etc. since these values are used in your front-end website.
- Make sure you set your Admin Email address to specify where new order notifications get sent
- Go to Configure->Payment Methods and setup your payment processing system(s)
- Go to Configure->Shipping Methods and setup a shipping merchant to calculate shipping costs for your orders.
- If you collect sales tax, go to Configure->Tax Settings and setup your tax rates.
- Go to Configure->Order Page Settings and review all configuration options.
- It is important to set your Order E-mail From Address field under the Order E-mail Settings section. This is the email address that your customers will see when SEO-Cart sends them their order receipts, order status notifications, tracking numbers, etc.
- Setup your Website Template and your Category, Sub-category, and Product Page Templates under the Configure->Website section.
Related Support Topics